This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Residence du Soleil is located on a quiet street close to the center of Lourdes, just 330 yards from the Notre-Dame sanctuaries. It offers free Wi-Fi access. Each air-conditioned and soundproofed studio is equipped with satellite channels on a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette.
A buffet breakfast is served daily. Restaurants, bar and stores are at close access to Du Soleil Residence. It is only a 10-minute walk to the Grotto and the Basilicas. Free private parking is provided. It is a 6-minute drive from route N21. Hotel Rooms: 30
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet