- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Hotel is very conveniently placed for a visit to the town. It is clean, warm and comfortable, with excellent breakfast.- what more could you..."
"Lovely hotel, lovely staff. Had to wait half an hour for a member of staff to appear for us to check in but once checked in had a lovely sta..."
"The room was nice, fresh and clean. The breakfast was ok but could be improved...."
"Excellent small hotel, we have previously stayed here. The room during our more recent stay was very small. Also with twin beds, but asked i..."
About the hotel
Ogstons is a small Boutique Hotel in the centre of St Andrews. Owned by local entrpreneur Fraser Ogston the hotel has seen a complete refurbishment over the last 2 years and has raised both the standards of accommodation and service beyond that of its 3 Star rating. Ask for one of the Luxury Rooms with Victorian Style Roll Top baths for the ultimate relaxation.
The hotel is centrally located within easy walking distance of the Old Course, University and town amenities. Ogstons incorporates the Oak Rooms Restaurant & Bar and Lizard Lounge Bar, both very popluar and renowned social venues. In the weekends the hotel is often booked by visitors who use the hotel as their base for enjoying St. Andrews, be it for the world famous golfing facilities, for the various tourist attractions such as the Byre Theatre and the St Andrews Aquarium or for just a lazy weekend away from it all. There are plenty of very attractive picturesque fishing villages only minutes away from St. Andrews; ideal starting points for the various beautiful coastal walks.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable Birthday Visit to St Andrews
Hotel is very conveniently placed for a visit to the town.
It is clean, warm and comfortable, with excellent breakfast.- what more could you want
Lovely hotel, lovely staff.
Had to wait half an hour for a member of staff to appear for us to check in but once checked in had a lovely stay.