- 23 guest reviews
"Very helpful and friendly owners, I arrived late and needed an early breakfast, all of which was accommodated...."
"The guest house is located very close to the footbridge over the river and into the town centre. Everything is in walking distance...."
"Ideally situated for quick access to town centre..."
"Everything was great, easy booking in, no fuss...."
"This accommodation ticked all the right boxes for me. Quiet and relaxing with a comfortable bed...."
About the hotel
Armadale Guest House is a Small, Friendly family run Guest House 2 minutes walk from the town centre. 7 minutes walk from the Bus and Train station. 5 minutes walk from Edencourt Theater.
We offer a variety of rooms from our well appointed en suite rooms to a basic room depending on your needs. We also try to achieve the best of customer satisfaction according to their needs such as room & continental breakfast for a very competitive price. We can also accommodate business employees who are working away from home in our Guest House where they are provided with a mini bar fridge and a microwave. Great rates!! Our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible when you are here & do all we can to make you feel at home!! You will find our accommodation comfortable, clean & relaxing!! All our Rooms have washbasins, colour TV, hair dryer & Hospitality Trays for your convenience. We will do our best to look after you while you are here in Inverness.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very helpful and friendly owners, I arrived late and needed an early breakfast, all of which was accommodated.
Location location location
The guest house is located very close to the footbridge over the river and into the town centre.
Everything is in walking distance.