- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"My wife and I loved staying at L'Ancien Presbytere for a nearby wedding. Beautiful location, lovely spacious room & balcony and a wonderfull..."
About the hotel
Bed and Breakfast ( B&B ) Limousin, Near Le Dorat, France *NO CREDIT CARDS* Lisa and Anthony Jones welcome you to their home, an 18th century Ancient Presbytery chambres d'hotes, bed and breakfast for your short break away or for a longer stay to enjoy the rolling countryside of the Limousin region in the heart of France. In particular the medieval town of Le Dorat with its 12th century collegiale, bar/cafes, restaurants, banks, supermarket, all you need for a relaxing stay in the country. What's on offer near Le Dorat in the Limousin This beautiful Limousin region of still lakes, fast flowing streams, gentle rolling valleys and forested mountains has been one of the best kept secrets in France.
From the lovely old city of Limoges world famous for its porcelain to the tiny hamlets scattered across the rolling countryside, discover the friendliness and old world charm of "Real France". Don't worry though you're not completely cut off as our bed and breakfast offers wi-fi internet connection.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and I loved staying at L'Ancien Presbytere for a nearby wedding.
Beautiful location, lovely spacious room & balcony and a wonderfully restored building with real charm. First rate hosts too, incredibly helpful and very friendly. Highly recommended.