- 1 guest reviews
"What a wonderful stay - very relaxing Food was superb..."
About the hotel
Ard na Sidhe Country House is a delightful 18 bedroom manor house set on 32 acres of gardens and with stunning views over Caragh Lake. At Ard na Sidhe, an ambiance of graceful elegance is combined with the luxury of traditional comforts, retaining an old world enchantment. Crisp Irish linens, deep mattresses and antique furniture are the hallmark of the bedrooms.
The philosophy at Ard na Sidhe is that of total relaxation and calm – an escape from the stresses of the modern world. The grounds and surroundings are very much part of the overall experience for guests. Award winning gardens are home to Rhododendron and Azaleas which line the pathways that lead to the lakeshore. It is here amidst the magic stillness and peace of Caragh Lake where guests may enjoy complimentary boating and fishing. Intimate, Idyllic, Tranquil, relaxing – A little piece of heaven on earth
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Private dining services
- Croquet , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hill of the Fairies
What a wonderful stay - very relaxing
Food was superb