This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Liongate House is a sympathetically rebuilt barn situated in the historic Roman town of Ilchester. Completed in 2006 using the original bricks and roof tiles, the integrity of the outer building remains whilst the inside is designed in a more modern contemporary style. Energy efficient underfloor heating together with a heat recovery ventilation system and effective rainwater recycling serving all toilets, make Liongate House an eco-friendly property to stay in.
All our individually designed quality rooms offer flexible accommodation for a maximum of six guests (including children) with en-suite facilities. Our hearty breakfast includes local free-range eggs, home-baked bread, some organic produce and homemade marmalade and jams made with fruit from our garden. We are delighted to announce that we have achieved a Certificate of Excellence 2015 from Trip Advisor which recognises our commitment to providing quality accommodation and an outstanding service for our guests.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet