- 2 guest reviews
"Booked for a 3 night stay, made to feel welcome, this time I wasn't alone but this is somewhere that I would feel comfortable to stay on my..."
"Was very impressed with the size of rooms and how welcomed we felt as soon as we walked in. very well looked after. will definitely recommen..."
About the hotel
The Swan Inn is a small, privately owned boutique hotel and a warm friendly 'local' with a superb restaurant serving carefully sourced seasonal food set on the borders of Surrey and West Sussex. From the Egyptian cotton bed linen to the Gilchrist and Soames toiletries and sumptuously fluffy towels, the 10 rooms are luxurious and welcoming with everything needed for a comfortable stay. Tea and coffee facilities, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, iron and ironing board and a hairdryer in every room.
With a beautiful terraced garden that is perfect for al fresco dining, The Swan Inn has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence and is listed in Alistair Sawday's Special Places Pubs & Inns of England & Wales.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent all round
Booked for a 3 night stay, made to feel welcome, this time I wasn't alone but this is somewhere that I would feel comfortable to stay on my own.
All staff were very friendly. Calling the room a suite was a bit of a stretch of imagination, but the bedroom was large with a huge TV that had actual Sky, the bed was large and comfortable and the bathroom was large with a fabulous over bath shower. There was a fridge, fresh milk and high end tea and coffee (tea pigs and one of those coffee machines advertised by George Clooney) in the room. The food was outstanding, so much so that I was tempted to try dishes outside my comfort zone, all yummy.
Was very impressed with the size of rooms and how welcomed we felt as soon as we walked in.
very well looked after. will definitely recommend to anyone and will be going back.