- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"We booked through late rooms for our trip from London to Nottingham to pick up our daughter from Uni and though we would break our trip with..."
"Had a wonderful stay at the Beeches Hotel. What a lovely place, a great, comfy atmosphere and so very welcoming. The hotel itself is present..."
"Pleasant enough room and bar food, nothing outstanding. Not brilliant value but not ridiculously expensive either. BUT really enjoyed a dip..."
"Have stayed at the Beeches many times when visiting Nottingham - always a dependable choice. Breakfast was excellent. Will return again...."
"Good and room was good although I didn't stay for breakfast so can't comment..."
About the hotel
The Beeches Hotel and Leisure Club is excellent value for money, with all room bookings offered including FREE use of our Techno Gymnasium and Spa and FREE on-site parking. FREE wifi is also available in all bedrooms and throughout the public areas. We offer a wide range of facilities which can be enjoyed by the leisure and business traveller alike, including the relaxed atmosphere of Oscar’s Bar And Restaurant and the Leisure Club and Spa.
The 43 stylish en-suite bedrooms, with the choice of Standard or Executive rooms, are fully equipped with freeview tv, hair dryer, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel is ideally situated in the popular suburb of West Bridgford, within walking distance of Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham Forest Football Club and with easy access to the city centre of Nottingham by car and public transport. Whether you choose to relax in our leisure club and spa or unwind with a few drinks in Oscar’s Bar, the first class service and excellent facilities combine to make your stay, whether business or pleasure, an enjoyable experience. Food service times; Oscars Bar: Monday - Saturday 12pm - 2. 30pm & 5pm - 9. 30pm, Sunday - 12pm - 7pm Oscars Restaurant: Friday & Saturday 7pm - 9. 30pm, Sunday - 12pm - 7pm
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/12/2014 to 31/12/2015 - The hotel is hosting a function on the following Saturdays where there may be a noise disruption until midnight; 27/12/14, 31/01, 28/02, 10/04, 11/04, 26/05, 30/05, 06/06, 13/06, 20/06, 27/06, 18/07 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Our stopover from London
We booked through late rooms for our trip from London to Nottingham to pick up our daughter from Uni and though we would break our trip with an overnight stay in a hotel.
We booked Beeches Hotel through LateRooms and got a reasonable price so was dreading a lower grade of accommodation but found the opposite. The receptionist was friendly, helpful and even upgraded us to another room after we found we were going to be put in the attic rooms with lower ceilings (my partner is tall). The room was very nice and quiet just what we were hoping for and the facilities good. The only downside was the mattress was too soft so we both woke with backaches and the tap on the bath was positioned on the outside rim of the bathtub and right in the middle making it very dangerous and awkward to climb out of the bath without hurting yourself or falling. You could not open the shower guard also in order to turn on the shower or set water temperature without having to climb in first to turn it on - very awkward. All in all though the hotel was lovely, staff friendly and we had a good nights sleep.
Had a wonderful stay at the Beeches Hotel.
What a lovely place, a great, comfy atmosphere and so very welcoming. The hotel itself is presented beautifully with it's decor and welcoming staff. The room was gorgeous, cannot fault it in any way. We had a very happy and comfy stay. What more can you want, breakfast (which was delicious and catered for a wide variety in a very comfortable space within the attached restaurant) and use of the gym, spa and pool all included in the price. We made full use of it all and enjoyed it thoroughly.