- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a good location and easy to find, plenty of on-site parking. Had a reasonably sized double room, well furnished and clean. G..."
"Very nice hotel. My room was clean and well equipped however I did experience some problems with noise - my room was right next to a fire do..."
"We booked through late rooms for our trip from London to Nottingham to pick up our daughter from Uni and though we would break our trip with..."
"Had a wonderful stay at the Beeches Hotel. What a lovely place, a great, comfy atmosphere and so very welcoming. The hotel itself is present..."
About the hotel
The Beeches Hotel and Leisure Club is excellent value for money, with all room bookings offered including FREE use of our Techno Gymnasium and Spa and FREE on-site parking. FREE wifi is also available in all bedrooms and throughout the public areas. We offer a wide range of facilities which can be enjoyed by the leisure and business traveller alike, including the relaxed atmosphere of Oscar’s Bar And Restaurant and the Leisure Club and Spa.
The 43 stylish en-suite bedrooms, with the choice of Standard or Executive rooms, are fully equipped with freeview tv, hair dryer, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel is ideally situated in the popular suburb of West Bridgford, within walking distance of Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham Forest Football Club and with easy access to the city centre of Nottingham by car and public transport. Whether you choose to relax in our leisure club and spa or unwind with a few drinks in Oscar’s Bar, the first class service and excellent facilities combine to make your stay, whether business or pleasure, an enjoyable experience. Food service times; Oscars Bar: Monday - Saturday 12pm - 2. 30pm & 5pm - 9. 30pm, Sunday - 12pm - 7pm Oscars Restaurant: Friday & Saturday 7pm - 9. 30pm, Sunday - 12pm - 7pm
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/12/2014 to 31/12/2015 - The hotel is hosting a function on the following Saturdays where there may be a noise disruption until midnight; 27/12/14, 31/01, 28/02, 10/04, 11/04, 26/05, 30/05, 06/06, 13/06, 20/06, 27/06, 18/07 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Good Location and Good Facilities
The hotel is in a good location and easy to find, plenty of on-site parking.
Had a reasonably sized double room, well furnished and clean. Gym and Leisure Centre are well equipped and worth a visit. Some slight noise from the road outside, if this would bother you then ask for a room away from the road.
Fantastic hotel location wise, with great facilities
Very nice hotel.
My room was clean and well equipped however I did experience some problems with noise - my room was right next to a fire door so was woken up at 1 am, 2 am and 3 am by other guests. I slept very well apart from being woken up by someone vacuuming in the room above me at 8 am on a Sunday morning. The best aspect of this hotel was the pool, sauna and steam room - which I had totally to myself!