"Booked this without reading reviews, but when I arrived I found it nowhere near as bad as some reviews suggested. Typical of accommodation a..."
"We booked at the very last minute to attend a family funeral and this was the only hotel in the area with vacancies due to the Nato Summit b..."
About the hotel
A 12 bedroom hotel located in South Wales, near Cardiff. Comfortable accommodation which overlooks the beautiful welsh countryside, also ideal for meetings/conferences, function suite hire and has a public bar with entertainment each weekend (Karaoke/Singer) Scott's is a small family owned hotel where a friendly welcome awaits.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Scotts Hotel in Pontypridd are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
19% would recommend it to a friend
What a dive.
Our experience was kind of hilarious in our tired hazy desperation to find somewhere to kip. It's like a really tacky motel from an American film, only the reality isn't quite as cool as you'd hope... Saying that, despite it being dodgy looking (one can only assume it's a place where people meet to have sordid affairs) and what looked like blood on the shower curtains, we did have a good nights sleep.
I wouldn't keep animals there
It is budget for cattle no doubt and not worth the £50 a night i paid.
It was filthy, stunk and service was terrible. I wouldn't keep animals there let alone people. Booked 2 doubles, got told no only one double for 2 men, then ok 1 twin. Eventually got the 2 rooms that were booked but they were filthy, stunk and were not clean. Doors didn't lock and had been kicked in so many times they just about stayed shut. Burnt out chinese take away at the front i have seen better third world slums.