This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Grand Visconti Palace, located in the area of Porta Romana and a few minutes from the center of Milan, is about 150 meters from the underground station stop "Lodi", on the yellow line M3, only 4 underground stops from Duomo and only 10 minutes from the Central Railway Station. Surrounded by a beautiful garden, Grand Visconti Palace offers 172 rooms with all the modern comforts: wi-fi connection, satellite TV with pay-per-view. Some of the most interesting services offered: the wellness center with 4 treatment rooms, a spa area (sauna, Turkish bath and Jacuzzi) and a 120 sqm indoor pool with a magnificent view of the Italian garden; “al V piano” restaurant, specialized in Mediterranean and international cuisine and with a sophisticated selection of Italian and international wines; indoor garage with 70 parking spaces; FREE wi-fi access in the hall Covered pool (1292 sq.
ft. /120 m²) and spa area with sauna, steam bath and whirlpool bath. Swim cap must be worn. Weekday hours: 7am-10pm. Saturdays and Sundays: 10am-8pm. Reduced children's hours. 0-5 years: 50% off listed price. 6+ years: full price. August 2014: closed from August 13th to August 17th included.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Visconti Palace Milan in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet