- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Came here as a stop gap to Norfolk and found a true gem. The family room that we stayed in was well furnished, clean and comfy beds and a fa..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our four night stay. Comfortable bed and a good breakfast. Good parking facilities. Friendly, helpful staff...."
"Staying here made working a way from home a pleasure instead of a pain. Thank you for all the help given and a great breakfast. The Pub next..."
"Although the bathroom was kitted out for a disabled person the room itself was difficult to manoeuvre a wheelchair in because the furniture..."
"excellent b and b with very comfortable room and great breakfast..."
About the hotel
Willow Tree Cottages bed and breakfast is located 4 miles outside the historic town of Newark-on-Trent in the hamlet of Barnby in the Willows. There is secure off-street parking and the purpose built accommodation has all the charm of a rustic English farmhouse. here just happens to be a pub next door the willow tree inn fine food and real ales.
Lincoln and Nottingham close but not too close. loads to do and see. Fishing , Newark Golf Club, Rugby Newark Town, Cricket, good restaurants A breakfast room and 4 new bedrooms were built in 2007 making a total of 8. All rooms are modern and provide stylish, individual accommodation. All rooms have ground floor access and situated off a courtyard. TV, WI FI (available in public areas only), FREE VIEW, TEA/COFFEE everything you would expect to have a quite comfortable nights sleep, followed by a hearty breakfast. There is a well appointed separate breakfast room which can used for meetings. English Tourist Board and AA 3 star rated approved. We are members of NAP (Newark Accommodation providers) No pets or children under 5.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 29/07/2010 to 29/07/2019 - No pets or children under the age of 5 are accepted at the property. The LateRooms.com rates for Willow Tree cottages in NEWARK are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
A fantastic place with wonderful staff
Came here as a stop gap to Norfolk and found a true gem.
The family room that we stayed in was well furnished, clean and comfy beds and a fantastic rain shower. Breakfast in the morning was excellent with plenty of fresh coffee. Very peaceful and the pub next door is an absolute knock out. We had dinner there; staff were polite and the food was delicious. Will be staying again as we travel through here quite often and I'm not giving up this great find.
Thoroughly enjoyed our four night stay.
Comfortable bed and a good breakfast. Good parking facilities. Friendly, helpful staff.