- 68 guest reviews
"We stayed one night but would have happily stayed longer. Sharon and Steve are lovely people, the family room we stayed in was clean, well e..."
"Was made so welcome from the minute I arrived Was soon to my room everything explained to me Nothing is to much..."
"Guesthouse was lovely, very family friendly, with access to lounge for kids. Host Steve couldn't have been more helpful. Lots of thoughtful..."
"We had a lovely break at the Alvastrada. Steve was so helpful from the minute we arrived, He provided us with all the information needed and..."
"Our night away in this guest house was fantastic. Steve the landlord was very informative and helpful. It was very child friendly and even a..."
About the hotel
Alvastrada Guest House. Our Bed and Breakfast Guest House is situated on a level, quiet, semi-residential area of Llandudno and enjoys the benefits of off-road parking and is only a few minutes walk away from the centre of Llandudno, the train station, bus station and the beach front. We are also ideally located for you to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area and the attractions North Wales has to offer.
Llandudno is famous for its Victorian and Edwardian elegance which is evident throughout the town. In addition, there is top quality entertainment in the North Wales Theatre, an excellent shopping centre, Mostyn Art Gallery and not forgetting the Great orme and the award winning beach with pier and attractions. Please note that the Alvastrada only accepts cash or cheque. All bedrooms are now fitted with LCD TV/DVD's and guests may bring their own DVD's and CD's for use in their rooms.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/07/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that the Alvastrada only accepts cash. Bank Holidays - 3 night minimum stay - Friday, Saturday & Sunday The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Over night stay
We stayed one night but would have happily stayed longer.
Sharon and Steve are lovely people, the family room we stayed in was clean, well equipped and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and you got the feeling nothing was too much trouble. We hope to stay again in the future.
Fantastic guest house
Was made so welcome from the minute I arrived
Was soon to my room everything explained to me
Nothing is to much