- 39 guest reviews
"Steve was very friendly and welcoming, informative and helpful. The accommodation was spotless, nice and peaceful, and the food was 100%, wo..."
"I don't usually review my stays - but on this occasion I wanted to as we had a really comfortable and relaxing stay. My daughter Eva loved t..."
"We spent a very pleasant 2 nights at this B and B. The room was very comfortable, with lots of little touches, eg biscuits and toffees. Stev..."
"It was really nice place to stay. The owner was extremely helpful and kind. It was much better than I could expect...."
"A great place to stay and nice and close to all the amenities, Steve is very welcoming and you feel nice and relaxed while you are staying t..."
About the hotel
Alvastrada Guest House. Our Bed and Breakfast Guest House is situated on a level, quiet, semi-residential area of Llandudno and enjoys the benefits of off-road parking and is only a few minutes walk away from the centre of Llandudno, the train station, bus station and the beach front. We are also ideally located for you to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area and the attractions North Wales has to offer.
Llandudno is famous for its Victorian and Edwardian elegance which is evident throughout the town. In addition, there is top quality entertainment in the North Wales Theatre, an excellent shopping centre, Mostyn Art Gallery and not forgetting the Great orme and the award winning beach with pier and attractions. Please note that the Alvastrada only accepts cash or cheque. All bedrooms are now fitted with LCD TV/DVD's and guests may bring their own DVD's and CD's for use in their rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/07/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that the Alvastrada only accepts Cash or Cheque's. Bank Holidays - 3 night minimum stay - Friday, Saturday & Sunday The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Alvastrada Guest House
Steve was very friendly and welcoming, informative and helpful.
The accommodation was spotless, nice and peaceful, and the food was 100%, would definitely go back again.
The Extra Mile
I don't usually review my stays - but on this occasion I wanted to as we had a really comfortable and relaxing stay.
My daughter Eva loved the room and location - and even got a birthday gift from our fantastic host. If we return to Llandudno (and we hope to) we will be back at the Alvadastra. A big thanks from three happy guests.