- 4 guest reviews
"Clean, tidy, friendly, accommodation. Good just what I was looking for. The Staff were great nothing was too much trouble...."
"When I chose the hotel, it showed that it was 0.6 miles from the Shoreham-by-Sea airport. I had work to complete there hence the distance de..."
About the hotel
The Adastral Hotel is family run hotel situated only 200 metres from hove seafront and its wonderful beach and only a short bus ride away from the hustle and bustle of central Brighton. The Adastral Hotel is perfect for those looking to stay in a peaceful quiet location yet still easily enjoy the vibrancy Brighton and Hove has to offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very Friendly Staff and a Good Location for the Promenade. 15 Minute walk to Hove Train Station.
Clean, tidy, friendly, accommodation.
Good just what I was looking for. The Staff were great nothing was too much trouble.
I stayed in a single room which was ok, and very clean apart from the mattress cover which was plastic and uncomfortable.
Breakfast was good, the waiter was very helpful, accommodating large groups of women who wanted to sit together (moving/relaying breakfast tables especially), he was patient.
The hotel itself could do with a make over, and for a single room I thought it was expensive (£70), but that seems to be the going rate!