- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is right next to the train station, so easily found. The hotel is lovely, and the rooms were massive! I stayed at the time of the..."
About the hotel
Ideally located near the station and the historical quarter, the hotel is an ideal base for a trip to Strasbourg. Stay in a refined and modern environment combining charm and comfort, before and after exploring the city and its many attractions. Close to the German border, Le Grand Hotel enjoys a privileged position if you plan to travel to other European destinations.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Le Grand Hotel in Strasbourg are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent, just very loud.
The hotel is right next to the train station, so easily found.
The hotel is lovely, and the rooms were massive. I stayed at the time of the Christmas markets, and had a view of them, which was cute at night. The only bad comment would be that the plumbing was incredibly loud, so if you want a good night sleep, I wouldn't recommend this hotel!