- 2 guest reviews
"Had a lovely stay in this high quality B&B. Upon arrival, I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. the room was modern, spotlessly cl..."
"Excellent food & service..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Archways B&B Rosslare. We are very proud to have recently been awarded Irelands "BEST B&B" And "BEST B&B BREKFAST" in the 2013 Georgina Campell awards. We are a modern contemporary bed and breakfast located near Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland.
Much more than just a B&B our accommodation is your “home from home”, set in 1 ½ acres of landscaped gardens encompassing an oasis of peace and calm in the beautiful Wexford countryside. We are only 4 miles (6 Kms) from Rosslare Ferryport (Eurosport) and Rosslare Strand and just 10 minutes from Wexford Town. Relax in the contemporary accommodation and let us exceed your expectations for quality and service. The ambiance at Archways B&B Rosslare is chic, warm and friendly and the finer touches make all the difference to your stay. At our Bed & Breakfast we specialise in providing the finest food available from our homemade bread, sausages and puddings for breakfast to the best available fish, meat and vegetables perfectly cooked for a memorable dinner. We offer early breakfast so that you can make that early morning Rosslare ferry and will prepare a quality packed lunch to enhance your onward journey. Your hosts, Chris and Eileen Hadlington look forward to welcoming you to share our home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Top-notch B&B ideal for Rosslare ferry stopover
Had a lovely stay in this high quality B&B.
Upon arrival, I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. the room was modern, spotlessly clean, and comfortable. The owners are passionate and dedicated - definitely do not pass off the opportunity of an evening meal as the food was excellent. During breakfast I was successfully converted to eating white pudding and was away in plenty of time for the morning boat just 10 minutes down the main road. Top marks all round - will definitely be back on my next trip!
Excellent food & service