- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"was not happy after cancelling one of two room with late rooms ,and contacting guest house direct as well to find they cancelled the wrong o..."
"The rooms are quite small & basic but for the price they are very good value for money! They have everything you need in them & the beds ver..."
"Very clean and friendly. Room was a bit under furnished, only one easy chair. WiFi connection impossible...."
"We were upgraded to a larger room at no extra cost, this had a separate full bathroom with a bath, which was welcome after the walks. The br..."
About the hotel
The Hemmel is an outstanding property situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty, (AONB) we are close to Alnwick, Bamburgh, Dunstanburgh, Castles. Golf, Windsurfing, Walking, Diving, Farne Islands are all on your doorstep. Local amenities approximately within 100 yards and Beadnell Bay approximately 500m away.
We have double and twin rooms each with their own toilet / shower facilities. Dogs are welcome at no extra charge.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
was disappointed after ringing to cancel one of my rooms to find out they cancelled the wrong one .
was not happy after cancelling one of two room with late rooms ,and contacting guest house direct as well to find they cancelled the wrong one .
we was a bed short so an extra bed was put into an already small room . no discount offered . disappointed .