- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hotel to others...."
"We stayed one night and had a lovely dinner there. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a nice relaxing place to be with no airs..."
"The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful! It was quite and relaxed exactly what I was looking for!!..."
"Magherabuoy House Hotel is a really lovely hotel within walking distance of Portrush town centre. The staff are very friendly, attentive and..."
"We had a lovely relaxing time at the Magherabuoy, service great, accommodation great. Would go again..."
About the hotel
“ Please note: Check In time on Boxing Day (26 th December 2014) will be 4pm ” Stay at this Portrush hotel ideally situated 1. 5 miles from the world famous Royal Portrush Golf Club. The Magherabuoy House Hotel is located on the north coast of Ireland in the lovely town of Portrush, which combines its past with today's contemporary world.
Hotel guests will have easy access to the picturesque and romantic Dunluce Castle; Bushmills Distillery-the world's oldest licensed whiskey distillery and the University of Ulster. This recently renovated hotel features modern technologies with all the luxuries and amenities needed in a traditional setting. Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast each morning and relax in the hotel lounge after a long day of sightseeing. Family suites as well as luxury suites with a view are also available. A friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to ensure a delightful and memorable stay with traditional Irish hospitality. Make an online reservation today at the Magherabuoy House Hotel!
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Magherabuoy House Hotel
Enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hotel to others.
We stayed one night and had a lovely dinner there.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a nice relaxing place to be with no airs and graces, nothing too fancy but well looked after. Room was clean and quiet though very warm overnight. The room was well priced compared with other hotels. We'd definitely recommend it and will be back again.