- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here for one night for our Anniversary. The hotel was really nice, the food was to die for and the portions were fab. The parking was..."
About the hotel
We are a small hotel set in the wonderful seaside town of Burry Port, Carmarthenshire. With close road and rail links on our doorstep we are perfect for a short get away. Prepare to be spoiled as we take great delight in making your visit the first of many.
We take pride in our service, which has earned us a good reputation from our attention to detail & personal touch. Whether you are joining us for a family break, romantic weekend or corporate event, you will find nothing is too much trouble to guarantee your comfort. So come on in, we're waiting to welcome you. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Stayed here for one night for our Anniversary.
The hotel was really nice, the food was to die for and the portions were fab. The parking was not the best as it was on road parking and you need to look for spaces on side streets, we didnt have any problem with this though.