- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"The View certainly lives up to its name. I paid a small supplement for a 6th floor single room with balcony and had the most fantastic view..."
"We booked a twin bed room and were upgraded to an executive suite, this has in fact two separate bedrooms. The rooms had sea views, balconie..."
"I had a late check in, but staff were still there to help, no waiting around. Breakfast was normal food, not high quality, but not bad...."
"My only regret was I had only booked for 1 night, by far the best hotel in Eastbourne I have stayed in, really helpful polite staff..."
About the hotel
On the coast at Eastbourne, The View Hotel offers modern en suite rooms, most of which have balconies. Situated on the main promenade, the beach is just a few minutes’ walk. Rooms are air-conditioned and many have stunning views across the English Channel.
All have bathrooms with bath and shower. TVs, hair dryers and Wi-Fi are also provided. With stunning sea views, the View Hotel Restaurant serves tasty traditional English food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The shops and restaurants of Eastbourne town centre, Royal Eastbourne Park and the Eastbourne Train Station are all just a short walk from the hotel. The famous Beachy Head is 5 miles away. Accommodating up to 150 people, the hotel has a multi-media conference hall with cinema size screen. There are also 4 fully equipped seminar rooms.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/05/2014 to 31/08/2015 - At present we are undergoing an extensive refurbishment in the hotel public areas. This may cause at certain times some disturbance and we thank you in advance for your understanding. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay by the sea
The View certainly lives up to its name.
I paid a small supplement for a 6th floor single room with balcony and had the most fantastic view of the sea. The room was impeccably clean and all the staff were friendly and courteous. Breakfast was on the mezzanine floor, bathed in sunshine each morning, with a wide range of food. I enjoyed the selections for the "full English", including black pudding and plenty of mushrooms. A very quiet, restful break.
Good location, very spacious room and facilities, would stay in again
We booked a twin bed room and were upgraded to an executive suite, this has in fact two separate bedrooms.
The rooms had sea views, balconies, TVs in all bedrooms and even the in the bathroom where there was a large bath. One bedroom had a King size bed and the other had a double bed which had an En-Suite. Breakfast was decent and service was prompt and courteous. The location was very good and we have no complaints at all and would stay here again.