- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"I was travelling for work and even though I was only staying for one night I was made to feel very welcome. The room was comfortable and, al..."
"Great hotel, friendly staff... We had a lovely well appointed room overlooking the sea with balcony, the bed was huge and very comfortable...."
"The hotel is in a fabulous location. Handy for restaurants and the theatres - which is was handy as we went to see a show. The reception sta..."
"This view hotel has the right name.what a lovely view from our 4 th floor balcony room.i booked this hotel a week before as a last minute ge..."
"Wonderful Hotel - modern, functional, spotlessly clean and a fantastic view from the balcony. The buffet breakfast was delicious. We enjoyed..."
About the hotel
On the coast at Eastbourne, The View Hotel offers modern en suite rooms, most of which have balconies. Situated on the main promenade, the beach is just a few minutes’ walk. All rooms are air-conditioned and many have stunning views across the English Channel.
All have bathrooms with bath and shower, TVs, hair dryers and FREE Wi-Fi. With stunning sea views, the View Hotel Restaurant serves tasty traditional English food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The hotel can arrange a special day membership for a local gym, which is a 5-minute walk away. The shops and restaurants of Eastbourne town centre, Royal Eastbourne Park and the Eastbourne Train Station are all just a short walk from the hotel. The famous Beachy Head is 5 miles away.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 17/12/2015 to 31/03/2016 - The property will be going through minor refurbishment works from 5th January to 31st March 2016. Hotel does not anticipate at this early stage that guests will be affected by any of the planned work. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel, stunning views.
I was travelling for work and even though I was only staying for one night I was made to feel very welcome.
The room was comfortable and, although only a single, had a lovely view. The breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. It's right next to the theatres and the sea front, and a short walk from the pier, which even in winter is very pretty with the christmas lights. Would definitely stay here again.
Great hotel, friendly staff...
We had a lovely well appointed room overlooking the sea with balcony, the bed was huge and very comfortable. Breakfast time spent on the dining room on the mezzanine overlooking the sea. We had a nice Bar meal when we arrived, the staff were attentive and very friendly. Parking in front of the hotel was by permit at just £1.00 per day. We were very fortunate, the weather was lovely and the sight of the sun rising and light streaming through the French windows was the best possible start to the day. I fantastic weekend which we hope to replicate soon.