- 7 guest reviews
"Had a lovely 2 night stay. A warm welcome by the owner and the gorgeous two collie dogs. Breakfast was great. Communal living room was diffe..."
"We had a lovely, relaxing weekend. Clearvewe is a great place to venture out further if you wish. Close to Momouth and Cardiff/Cardiff Bay...."
"Lovely relaxing place to have a quiet peaceful rest...."
"Had trekked over from London on business, made to feel very welcome, Carol who was looking after the place is an absolute gem. She even gave..."
"Stayed one night as we wanted something a bit different for our wed aniversary. Was a bit difficult to find but worth the trouble. The place..."
About the hotel
Described in the Independent as one of the “Five best hotels for hikes” and in the Observer as one of “25 ways to do Wales in Style“. This rural retreat is just 15 minutes from the M4 and offers fast free wifi for guests. Three en-suite rooms offer simple yet luxurious accommodation in a, converted barn, along with an open plan lounge & dining area where breakfast is served including bacon and sausages from their own Tamworth pigs, home made bread and free range eggs from their chickens.
Features include: • luxury en-suite rooms • cast iron baths • stone floors • underfloor heating • mosiac wet room • wood burning stove • solar hot water • green dragon award • kingsize • latex mattresses • organic bedding • wi-fi • highly recommended & Green Leader on Tripadvisor • Please enjoy the photo gallery to see the rooms and the beauty of this location • Clearvewe sits on top of a hill overlooking the Vale of Usk and has an excellent reputation for anyone wanting somewhere to relax and recharge their batteries in very special surroundings. A wood burning stove will keep you warm and snug at any time of year before a great nights sleep. (Please print off the directions below before your journey, as not all sat nav systems will work in this area).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great accommodation and welcome
Had a lovely 2 night stay.
A warm welcome by the owner and the gorgeous two collie dogs. Breakfast was great. Communal living room was different and had facility's to cook and make drinks. Would defiantly recommend.
Great place to unwind
We had a lovely, relaxing weekend.
Clearvewe is a great place to venture out further if you wish. Close to Momouth and Cardiff/Cardiff Bay. Rachel is very helpful and welcoming. Breakfast is amazing. Loved our mini break.