This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to our home at Castle Vale House. This delightful and secluded Victorian country house has comfortable and spacious ensuite accommodation and its own beautiful garden with spectacular views of the River Tweed. We also have a spacoius, self catering, two twin bedroom lodge.
Only 100 yards from the main line railway station and with ample off-street parking, it is the perfect place to start your holiday and discover the town and surroundings by foot, cycle, car or public transport.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet