- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Room was a conversion so space a bit limited but well appointed. Bathroom very modern but again not spacious. Cooked breakfast excellent , a..."
"Situated down single track lane this is a very quiet and relaxing Hotel with good accommodation and very good and reasonably priced meals in..."
"Brilliant. A charming surprise hidden away. Couldn't fault anything at all. Owners and family, all very friendly. Helpful and easy going. Th..."
"Wonderful place to stay! Staff were lovely and extremely welcoming and helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel. Beautiful setting and mad..."
"Me and my partner booked last minute at the Tantara without reading any reviews, so we didn't expect much. But we where pleasantly surprised..."
About the hotel
Cottage Lea's is Set in its own beautiful and private grounds just 3 miles from Pickering , Cottage Lea's has charm and character that captivates all who visit. Unlike many other venues or accommodation in North Yorkshire, making all of our guests feel relaxed and privileged from the moment they enter the location. Dine in our restaurant where we have created our own style of good food using fresh locally sourced produce wherever possible.
The menu, which is changed regularly, offers a variety of seasonal dishes and the wine list has been carefully chosen to complement it. Relax after dinner with coffee in the lounge or enjoy a drink from our well stocked bar. All bedrooms are en-suite and are equipped with radio, colour TV, hair dryer, refreshments and direct telephone. Should you wish to explore the surrounding area, the hotel is within easy traveling distance of the North Yorkshire coast, including the resorts of Scarborough, Whitby and Filey, the North Yorkshire Moors including Heartbeat Country and the historic city of York.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Up a country lane
Room was a conversion so space a bit limited but well appointed.
Bathroom very modern but again not spacious. Cooked breakfast excellent , as was the evening meal. The next night our hotel was quite upmarket in comparison with excellent modern facilities including a. Free health club... but two thirds the price
Situated down single track lane this is a very quiet and relaxing Hotel with good accommodation and very good and reasonably priced meals in the evening and good and full Breakfasts .