- 2 guest reviews
"I loved the apartment, great location and good value for money. My 2 criticism would be that the wifi for my apartment did not work but I co..."
About the hotel
Fully furnished serviced apartments in the heart of Milton Keynes, ideal for short or long term stays for business travellers, corporate clients and tourists alike who enjoy staying in modern quality accommodation providing the perfect alternative to staying in a hotel. Our apartments offer great value in comparison to most local hotels of a similar standard and offer much more space, and no hidden extras & lots of flexibility. We also have a centrally located 24 Hour reception desk for key collection/drop off.
Our fully serviced apartments in Milton Keynes are all in the heart of the business district. We have available luxury 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments. Every one of our apartments is finished to the highest specifications, including fully equipped kitchens & bathrooms, stylish and modern furniture, complimentary wireless broadband, Freeview TV all of the apartments have 1 free allocated parking and all have weekly maid services. In order for Prime Location Lets to accept your booking and to check for fraudulent cards, we will send you an invoice and all payments will only be accepted through Worldpay 3D secure payment gateway, we do not take payment from card details provided, if payment is not received within 24 hours your booking will be cancelled. Get in touch today and book your Prime Location Lets apartment - more information available at www. primelocationlets. co. uk
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/08/2010 to 31/08/2019 - Key collection open 24/7 from 500 Avebury Boulevard, MK9 2BE ID must be given at time of check-in. Apartment reservation fee to be paid immediately by 3D payment link sent from Prime Location Lets The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
loved the apartment
I loved the apartment, great location and good value for money.
My 2 criticism would be that the wifi for my apartment did not work but I could easily access a different apartment wifi so was not too bad. My biggest complaint would be that all the plates were dirty despite them being on the shelf. Other than that I would highly recommend these apartments.
Good location but the apartment needs some attention
My apartment was overlooking the central square of 'The Hub' which was exactly what I wanted in terms of location.
The apartment itself (Number 60 Manhattan House) did however have a few flaws that really need to be fixed quick sharp namely:
1) The window in the bedroom didn't fit into it's frame properly which meant that the apartment was freezing as the cold wind (along with the noise from the people in the bars and restaurants) whistled in through the gap between the window and frame all night long
2) A bathroom with a foul smell coming up through the plughole of the sink. I had to buy some plughole unblocker to fix it
3) a central heating system that didn't work. Not great when the apartment is already cold because of the window that doesn't fit into it's frame. Location fine - apartment needs a bit of attention to bring it up to its advertised 'luxury' status and if you are staying there in winter time - then take a few extra layers because 'warm and cosy' aren't the words I would use to describe it!