- 3 guest reviews
"I actually stayed at the apartments close to the Hub area and not Vizion on this occassion . The flat was very easy to find and on the 7th f..."
"Stayed here quite a few times now and as always enjoyed the flat and the service of prime locations . Clean , modern with everything the bus..."
About the hotel
Fully furnished serviced apartments in the heart of Milton Keynes, ideal for short or long term stays for business travellers, corporate clients and tourists alike who enjoy staying in modern quality accommodation providing the perfect alternative to staying in a hotel. Our apartments offer great value in comparison to most local hotels of a similar standard and offer much more space, and no hidden extras & lots of flexibility. We also have a centrally located 24 Hour reception desk for key collection/drop off.
Our fully serviced apartments in Milton Keynes are all in the heart of the business district. We have available luxury 1,2,3 and 4 bedroomapartments and prices start from under £65/night (+vat). Every one of our apartments is finished to the highest specifications, including fully equipped kitchens & bathrooms, stylish and modern furniture, complimentary wireless broadband, Freeview TV & iPod docking station`s. Many of the apartments have free secure underground parking and all have weekly maid services. Get in touch today and book your Prime Location Lets apartment - more information available at www. primelocationlets. co. uk
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/08/2010 to 31/08/2019 - Key collection is from 500 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2BE (open 24/7). All queries must go through 0844 544 0133. ID required on check-in. Credit cards incur a 3% fee, debit cards 0%. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good location but the apartment needs some attention
My apartment was overlooking the central square of 'The Hub' which was exactly what I wanted in terms of location.
The apartment itself (Number 60 Manhattan House) did however have a few flaws that really need to be fixed quick sharp namely:
1) The window in the bedroom didn't fit into it's frame properly which meant that the apartment was freezing as the cold wind (along with the noise from the people in the bars and restaurants) whistled in through the gap between the window and frame all night long
2) A bathroom with a foul smell coming up through the plughole of the sink. I had to buy some plughole unblocker to fix it
3) a central heating system that didn't work. Not great when the apartment is already cold because of the window that doesn't fit into it's frame. Location fine - apartment needs a bit of attention to bring it up to its advertised 'luxury' status and if you are staying there in winter time - then take a few extra layers because 'warm and cosy' aren't the words I would use to describe it!
Excellent apartment in centre of MK
I actually stayed at the apartments close to the Hub area and not Vizion on this occassion .
The flat was very easy to find and on the 7th floor with great views on MK . It was very spacious with 2 good sized bedrooms , lounge and kitchen . Flat was well laid out and maintained , verty clean and with all modern facilities . Excellent stay for me as a business traveller and convenient for all local amenities