- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Rooms small but fully equipped. Breakfasts great. Evenin meals a little limited choice but high quality...."
"We stayed one night. Staff were efficient and friendly, the accommodation was fine, bed and bedding very good quality; bathroom fittings cou..."
"Easy reach of Cambidge, for end of academic year end student collection!..."
"A blend of old and new nestling in countryside just outside Cambridge. Quiet and relaxed environment with beautiful grounds. Primarily confe..."
About the hotel
Madingley Hall is a University owned estate set in 7 acres of delightful landscaped gardens, 3 miles west of Cambridge. The Hall has easy access from the M11, the A14 from the North and East, and the A428 from the West, with good links to the three London Airports and ample free car parking on site. The Hall is regularly used for educational and training events and has 61 ensuite bedrooms (12 double, 10 twin and 39 single) which are welcoming, comfortably furnished and have garden views.
Each room has a digital television, free broadband internet, direct dial phone, tea and coffee making facilities and a personal safe. Although not an hotel, Madingley Hall offers quality campus accommodation, 24 hour reception, a Bar, a personal service and a full choice of English or continental breakfast served in our historic Dining Hall
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Say a little different
Rooms small but fully equipped.
Breakfasts great. Evenin meals a little limited choice but high quality.
Madingley Hall weekend
We stayed one night.
Staff were efficient and friendly, the accommodation was fine, bed and bedding very good quality; bathroom fittings could do with updating, however plenty of instant hot water and nice to have the option of a bath. We ate in the bar; there was a good choice of dishes and they were of reasonable value at a tenner each. The location is outstanding - we used to stay at the Wellcome Foundation in Hinxton but they no longer seem to offer this option to the public, mistakenly in my view.