- 42 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, cold grilled tomatoes at breakfast were not so good. Poor drainage in sink room 226...."
"Really please with the room, but very frustrated with the Tassimo Coffee machine in the room. Took ages to make it work properly - go back t..."
"Only thing that could be improved is having a fan in the rooms, we found it very warm in our room and a little hard to sleep, other than tha..."
"When entering the room it was very cols and I had to turn the heating up to full and wait another hour before it warmed up. I also could not..."
"I was on a course in the hotel I found the lighting in the course room and communal areas poor and suffered from a lot of head aches. other..."
About the hotel
Village Leeds North is just 5 miles from the bustling City Centre and less than a mile from the vibrant town of Headingley. Cricket fans will be bowled over, as Headingley Carnegie Cricket Stadium is just 5 minutes away. Embrace the culture at the Royal Armouries and Leeds University, shop till you drop at the Trinity Shopping Centre and keep active at Xscape Entertainment Centre.
Village Hotel offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE WiFi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Leeds North. Headingley train station is only 1. 3 miles from Village Leeds North.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: No pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Our twin room was unbearably hot during night.
Unable to sleep due to the heat, fan was provided in room but was quite loud. Having a toddler in a cot, the fan was too loud although adults could probably tolerate it. Window locks prevented opening wide, only one window opened an inch or so. Bed were high and very hard mattress, so depends if you like hard or softer bed. Hotel itself is loely, set in nice grounds, Starbucks within hotel. Pool looks lovely too.
choose another hotel if you can
I've been staying at Village in since they started.
They we're initially great, a little expensive but worth paying for. They are now dirty, poor customer service and feel really run down. I opt for other options if there is the opportunity