- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"We used this hotel as we where at a party in town! Very central location & most staff friendly & helpful! The decor is very dated & bit drea..."
"I like the place it's very nice..."
"A lovely hotel the room was spotless and there was plenty of tea coffee etc. The staff were very welcoming and informed us that there was a..."
"Very pleasant hotel, staff very kind and helpful...."
"From entry to check out, all was fine. A nice hotel, nothing exceptional, apart from the chap who booked me in and also spoke to me in the m..."
About the hotel
Built as a coaching inn during the early 1800s, the Imperial Crown has been transformed into a stylish hotel without losing any of its traditional character. It is located in the town centre, opposite Halifax railway station and with easy access from the M62. The hotel is a great venue for special events with its time honoured library and wood-panelled rooms.
The delightful Wallis Simpson Restaurant and Café Bar offer meals, drinks and informal snacks and there is also a relaxing, cobbled courtyard garden. .
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
We used this hotel as we where at a party in town.
Very central location & most staff friendly & helpful. The decor is very dated & bit dreary in the room. The bar & restaurant has had a re-vamp & very tasteful!
Nice clean good service friendly staff
I like the place it's very nice