- 7 guest reviews
"Reception was busy but wait not long and we were greeted on arrival and made welcome. Everything fine, shown to room and all fine. They know..."
"With smaller hotels and guest houses its a pet hate of mine that the owners don't do the obvious mainenance, dont keep it clean or generally..."
"We stayed at the guest house for one night and had a lovely room with a fridge for food / drinks we had with us. The owner was very welcomin..."
"mix up over the booking with late rooms made our stay most unenjoyable..."
"Stayed overnight arriving mid-evening and leaving early morning. Car parking for free is great and hotel is good generally, clean and intern..."
About the hotel
family-run 4-star guest house offers free Wi-Fi and up to 15 days’ free parking. Each en suite room is air-conditioned and has a plasma flat-screen TV with built-in DVD player, teletext and 50 Freeview digital channels. All rooms have hairdryers, ironing equipment, fridges, digital electronic safes and tea/coffee making facilities.
The guest house is situated 50 yards on the left hand side from Hounslow Central Tube Station (Piccadilly Line), which is the third station from Heathrow Airport (10 minutes), and 20 minutes to central London. Please be aware payment by Bank card incurs a surcharge of 5%
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/01/2013 to 02/02/2022 - We are flexible with regards to check-out time. Please inquire on arrival. Please be aware payment by Bank card incurs a surcharge of 5% The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and clenan
Very welcoming and helpful
Reception was busy but wait not long and we were greeted on arrival and made welcome.
Everything fine, shown to room and all fine. They know their clientele because we were there for the rugby and a map with directions to the ground appeared without asking. Would stay again if needed to, room comfortable and clean and the beds we had were comfortable and had plenty of warm quilts and pillows.