- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We were very well looked after by Sunny who was very professional and informative. The room had everything in it including bath robes and th..."
About the hotel
Family-run 4-star guest house which offers free Wi-Fi and up to 15 days free parking. Each en suite room is air-conditioned and has a plasma flat-screen TV with built-in DVD player, teletext and 50 Freeview digital channels. All rooms have hairdryers, ironing equipment, fridges, digital electronic safes and tea/coffee making facilities.
The guest house is situated 50 yards on the left hand side from Hounslow Central Tube Station (Piccadilly Line), which is the third station from Heathrow Airport (10 minutes), and 20 minutes to central London. Please be aware payment by Bank card incurs a surcharge of 5%
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/01/2013 to 02/02/2022 - We are flexible with regards to check-out time. Please inquire on arrival. Please be aware payment by Bank card incurs a surcharge of 5% The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were very well looked after by Sunny who was very professional and informative.
The room had everything in it including bath robes and the breakfast the following morning was lovely and plentiful. We stayed here as it was only a 20-30 minute walk to Twickenham so ideally placed. It was also only 30 minutes on the tube to London with the tube station very near the hotel.