- 14 guest reviews
"Brilliant hotel set in lovely surroundings, we travel to cumbria a lot with being landowners in cumbria and find this hotel one of the best..."
"Beautiful surroundings, peaceful and calm. Friendly staff, excellent dining choice. Will definitely visit again...."
"Amazing location on edge of Windermere and like staying as a guest in a country house..."
"The key thing for me in any hotel is service and cleanliness. The staff were do welcoming and friendly without being pushy - even warning us..."
"Lovely hotel in a quiet location...."
About the hotel
A truly magical country house hotel, Langdale Chase set on the edge of Lake Windermere. The house stands in 6 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens which slope gently down to the shores of Lake Windermere. All bedrooms are beautifully furnished, most have Lake Views.
All have private bathrooms and some even have private balcony or four poster bed. Our Restaurant and bar conservatory, offer panoramic views to complement fine food and our extensive wine list is sure to delight the most discerning diner. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals are always available indoors or out on the lawn-fringed terraces. Private dining is also available to groups or individuals with views across Lake Windermere to the Langdale Pikes Just three miles north of Windermere and two miles south of Ambleside, it is situated in the heart of Lakeland.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant hotel set in lovely surroundings, we travel to cumbria a lot with being landowners in cumbria and find this hotel one of the best we have stayed in, we have stayed in low wood down the road from here Langdale hotel and spa great langdale,the wordsworth Grasmere but this hotel would get our vote as being equal top with the Langdale Hotel and Spa Great Langdale we do like a spa leisure treat aswell congratulations we will be back keep me informed on offers 6/12/2015 and onwards
Beautiful surroundings, peaceful and calm.
Friendly staff, excellent dining choice. Will definitely visit again.