This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Avalon Resort Cottages are located in a secluded valley and walking distance from historic Kerikeri town centre. Close to all boutique shops and restaurants and ideally located as a base to explore the beautiful Bay of Islands and Northland. Only 5 minutes from Bay of Islands airport.
Luxury Self-Contained Cottages: Qualmark rated 4 star plus you can be assured to enjoy luxury, quality and comfortable self-contained cottages suitable for tourists, business and corporate executives, families and couples. The one bedroom cottages can sleep up to 4 guests on super king beds and sofa beds. Each cottage has a fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and separate bathroom with bath and shower. Beautifully decorated, the stylish and contemporary decor is enhanced by teak furniture and solid gum flooring. TV, DVD and Wifi internet facilities are available in each cottage. Studio Units: We have just built new modern and stylish units (available from July 2010) that cater well for couples, business travellers and those happy with a studio style room but with all the benefits Avalon Resort has to offer. The Studio units all have their own en-suite and kitchenette. You can choose between a bedding configuration of king/queen size bed or twin single. Two of the studios are adjoining if you wish to book both for a family. Avalon Resort: Overlooking the Kerikeri golf course and spring fed lakes, streams and waterfalls, this 7 acre property has a very peaceful and relaxed magical setting. The meandering Puketotora River on the boundary lends itself for the perfect natural swim, fishing and kayak trip. The resort is based on the novel"The Mists of Avalon" and is a sanctuary away from the buzz of the outside world. Brand new from July 2010 is a spectacular palm landscaped natural swimming pool area perfect to cool off in the hot Bay of Islands summer days. Also year round you can relax and sweat it out in our new sauna room beside the pool area. Away from the noisy main road, our well spaced accommodation provide plenty of privacy: enjoy the covered decks, with steps leading to your own gardens with sun loungers and safe parking at the back. The cottages and units are serviced daily and managers live on site, so free information about the region is provided and booking facilities are available to make the most of your holiday.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet