- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Spotlessly clean room with a nice view of the town. Central location. Hotel decor is a bit dated though. The staff weren't the friendliest...."
About the hotel
Step into the old world charm of the Killarney Avenue Hotel located in the heart of downtown Killarney. With an address on the door step of the world renowned Killarney National Park and a stroll from the town centre, the 4 Star Killarney Avenue Hotel is an ideal setting for business or pleasure. The Avenue is quietly sophisticated offering understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly "home away from home atmosphere Whether organising an event, looking for the perfect wedding venue or simply looking to get away for a short break the Killarney Avenue Hotel is truly an inspired choice.
Onsite facilities include private underground parking, 66 Deluxe Guest Rooms, Druids Restaurant, guest can also avail of leisure facilities at our sister hotel, the Killarney Towers Hotel. " Comfort is not sacrificed for the sake of style at the Killarney Avenue Hotel. The 4 Star Killarney Avenue Hotel offers guests a choice of 66 deluxe guest rooms over 3 floors. Our hotel rooms reflect the warm atmosphere of the hotel, offering a relaxing and comfortable haven for discerning travellers. The large windows allow abundant natural light and offer wonderful vistas of Kenmare Place while others overlook the Golden Gate entrance to Killarney National Park in Kerry .
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Killarney Avenue Hotel in Killarney are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Spotlessly clean room with a nice view of the town.
Central location. Hotel decor is a bit dated though. The staff weren't the friendliest. My bar food wasn't great. Had chicken curry and the chicken wasn't fresh. Tasted like it spent the day in the fridge. Also for the first time in 20 it's I had to return a pint of beer which was replaced after a debate with the young barman. Also wanted €25 extra for breakfast when all we wanted was cerial and coffee. With the big choice of hotels in Killarney I prob wouldn't stay here again.