- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Nice welcome on arrival. Didnt get chance to have dinner, but breakfast was very nice, and very friendly staff/owners. Would liike to return..."
"This is the third or fourth time we have stayed at East Haugh over the last 20 years and the standard remains as good and as friendly as eve..."
"nice friendly run hotel with a lovely garden area.staff were helpful and friendly...."
"We were pleased to be upgraded on arrival. Disappointed that they had not received our dinner booking but glad they were able to accomodate..."
"Did you see the film "The Holiday" this cottage was like that, petite and beautifully formed. All the family benefited from the beauty of th..."
About the hotel
Welcome to East Haugh House - Restaurant with Rooms. This is a beautiful, turreted stone house situated off the old A9 road and set in 2 acres of gardens, with an award winning restaurant. In 2011 We Won the Best Kept Secret Awards which was The Best Customer Service in the UK.
The Restaurant/bar Whether you are looking for a simple bowl of delicious homemade soup with hot crusty bread or a full blown meal of our signature dish "scallops with chorizo sausage and cauliflower puree" followed by a juicy local beef steak you have it all right here at East Haugh House Bar and Restaurant , we have a mouth watering A'la Carte menu on offer with endless special that will leaving wondering why you have never been! To book a table call us at the hotel direct. The House The McGown Family bought the house in 1989, and converted it to a small, very personal and family run hotel, retaining many of the interesting features of the house. We have 13 beautiful bedrooms not one looks the same with stunning quirky wall papers and lovely fabrics!, 3 of the rooms being 4 poster's, one of which with its own fireplace, very romantic on a cold winters night! And all have jacuzzi bathrooms for some extra TLC and relaxation. All rooms have private en - suite bathrooms, colour flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk in your room and scrummy lavender shortbread. In Easter 1998, we completed the conversion of the "Bothy", immediately beside the Hotel, offering 5 ensuite bedrooms. The "Bothy" was originally the old kennels to East Haugh House and once again the conversion is to our usual high standard and has all the dame facilities that you find in the main house bedrooms.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place to stay
Nice welcome on arrival.
Didnt get chance to have dinner, but breakfast was very nice, and very friendly staff/owners. Would liike to return for a couple nights and enjoy evening meal in relaxing surroundings.