- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Could not fault it. We stayed three nights while touring around Wanaka. Two minutes walk from town centre. Easy parking. Pe..."
About the hotel
Wanaka, located in Central Otago, New Zealand is known for its scenic beauty and variety of activities that attracts many visitors every year. Alpine Motel is located at the entrance to the town centre and an easy five minute walk will see you in the heart of the town. Under new management and with a refurbishment program in place, our top complex comprises of one and two bedroom apartments, and our studio units are situated at the rear of our complex.
Onsite facilities include guest laundry with a separate drying/waxing room, BBQ in our seated garden area and plenty of off-street parking. Our friendly staff will assist you in any way they can ensure your stay in 'paradise' is an enjoyable one.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Could not fault it. We stayed three nights while touring around Wanaka. Two minutes walk from town centre. Easy parking. Perfect