- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"We had a lovely comfortable couple of nights stay here. Nothing is too much trouble and kids well catered for also. Would love to stay again..."
"Stayed for one night as my preferred alternative was not available. My room was adequate for the price. The restaurant facilities are very b..."
"Early morning breakfast offered in two size!..."
"At arrival at the house inn we met a little smiling face who took our name and escorted us to our room. The evening was enjoyable with good..."
"Being away on business it's always nice to find a little place you can keep coming back to for a nice meal and a good night sleep. Here I ca..."
About the hotel
The Old Ginn House is situated in the small village of Great Clifton in the Western Lake District, just five miles from Cockermouth, two miles from Workington and six miles from Whitehaven and Maryport. The Old Ginn House has been successfully converted from a 17th century farm into a charming village Inn, built around an appealing courtyard and patio area, with ample parking facilities both in the courtyard and at the rear of the Inn. Family run, with quality en-suite accommodation and excellent food served in our unique Ginn Room Bar and atmospheric Dining Areas, The Old Ginn House aims to ensure you have a most relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The old ginn house
We had a lovely comfortable couple of nights stay here.
Nothing is too much trouble and kids well catered for also. Would love to stay again in the future
Stayed for one night as my preferred alternative was not available.
My room was adequate for the price. The restaurant facilities are very basic. The food quality of my dinner was quite poor but breakfast was better.