- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"A very small room but for the price and short trip, it's good enough...."
"Was greeted warmly by reception, big bonus we could park our car and go to our venue with no added fees. Nice tea and coffee in our room (co..."
"Rooms are small but everything is tgere and clean. Pool area was a major plus . Price is extremely good . I would define try go back. Hotel..."
"Very friendly staff...."
About the hotel
A fresh and vibrant hotel situated within its own grounds and ideally located at Junction 1 of the M5 motorway and offering free car parking to all residents. . Whether you are travelling on your own, with family or in a small group on either Business or Leisure the Park Inn Birmingham West is a relaxing and refreshing little haven offering 168 contemporary styled rooms in warm colours and fabrics near the vibrant city of Birmingham.
All guest rooms are ensuite and feature comfy beds with cotton duvets, climate control, WiFi and flat screen Televisions with pay-movie channels and offer a selection of rooms suitable for familes as well as Executive upgrades. ** Now with free WiFi ** A choice of dining in a relaxing and unrushed environment in RBG awaits you and choose from either a sumptuous carvery or your favourite dish from our daily choice menu whilst our waiting staff recommend a wine to complement your meal from our extensive wine list picked from around the world. To start or end the evening, relax in the Lounge Bar with a cocktail. Our on-site leisure club "Pace Health & Fitness Club" is complimentary to all hotel residents and offers a indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath as well as a fully equipped gymnasium. Opening hours are: 06:30 - 22:00 (Mon - Thu) 06:30 - 21:00 (Fri) 08:00 - 19:00 (Sat - Sun)* 08:00 - 16:00 (UK Bank Holidays)* *Please note that there are limited hours for children. Beauty treatments are also available and are subject to availability and must be booked in advance, please contact us for product and price list. Hotel also features 17 flexible meeting rooms which can accommodate upto 180 delegates and function suites suitable for weddings, parties and private dining. The hotels location offers easy access to the surrounding towns of Walsall, Dudley West Bromwich and the major midlands motorway networks of M5, M6, M40 & M42 and is only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and the NEC (National Exhibition Centre) and 4 miles from the city centre of Birmingham with its key business districts, popular theatres, concert halls and arenas as well as fantastic shopping and vibrant nightlife. With its ideal location public transport options of Metro Tram, Bus or Train give quick, safe and easy access to the city, LG Arena, NEC events, surrounding towns and attractions from the hotel. Metro Tram stop is within 5min walk of the hotel, several bus stops with frequent services are located within 5mins walk from the hotel, with 3 train stations either Sandwell and Dudley Train Station, The Hawthorns or Smethwick Galton Bridge are all within a 25 minute walk or 10 minute drive and all offer free car parking at the station. If you fancy investigating the many west midlands attractions on offer, the hotel acts as an ideal base for exploring and heres a handful to get you started on:- Bullring Shopping Centre, The Public, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, Merry Hill, West Midlands Safari Park, Cannock Chase, Severn Valley Steam Railway, Dudley Zoo & Castle, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and is a great location and short drive as a NEC Hotel for events such as Spring Fayre, IFSEC, Top Gear, BBC Good Food Show, Crufts and Horse of The Year Show. Please be advised that bookings of 10 rooms or more from same party will be classed as a group booking and a contract will be issued which may have different cancellation and payment policies applied which are different to the terms and conditions on this website.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/07/2014 to 20/07/2023 - Indoor swimming pool Opening hours 06:30 - 22:00 (Mon - Thu) 06:30 - 21:00 (Fri) 08:00 - 19:00(Sat - Sun)* 08:00 - 16:00 (UK Bank Holidays)* *Please note that there are limited hours for children The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
A very small room but for the price and short trip, it's good enough.
The hotel had a general musty smell throughout.
The room was acceptable and appears to have been rejuvenated fairly recently on a budget, but below par for rooms I've stayed in for a similar price elsewhere. The restaurant was unacceptably slow, spending almost two hours in there for just one course. The food I eventually received was very nice, but the final forty minutes was spent waiting for a dessert menu that never came despite asking three people (one of whom told me to "just wait for a waiter"). When I finally got bored and tried to leave I had to wait another five minutes just for someone to take payment from me. When I mentioned here that I'd asked three people for the dessert menu the response was "well, you didn't ask me." and an excuse about the (practically empty) restaurant being full because of a coach party.
To top it off, upon leaving I was told that the printer was broken so I couldn't have a receipt. I asked to have one emailed to me (I need a receipt to claim back the cost of business trips) and I was told that that would be done. A few days later I still hadn't received an emailed receipt, so I contacted the hotel via the contact form on its website and asked again. Still nothing, more than a week later. I've tried phoning the number on their website a number of times and nobody has even picked up the phone. I will not be staying here again.