This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Park Travellers Lodge is located in the alpine setting of National Park Village at the foot of Mt Ruapehu in the Tongariro National Park. Three of NZ's most famous mountains Ngauruhoe, Tongariro (famous for its one day hike - the Tongariro Crossing) and Ruapehu (New Zealand's largest skifield and an active volcano), beckon you from the front door with a staggering imposing vista. The Park Travellers Lodge is conveniently located in the National Park Village with lots of parking and a very handy short walk to the bus depot.
National Park Village itself is a sleepy hamlet more at one with the wilderness and adventure activities than roaring nightlife. So, relax, put your feet up and soak away any travel stress in our outdoor spa, in front of a roaring fire or in the Spiral Cafe and Bar on site. * Quality room options ranging from motel to backpacker dorm, all with ensuites. * A fully equipped guest kitchen, cafe and licensed house bar are on-site. Other communal areas include a large lounge and dining areas with fireplaces and big screen tvs. * An enclosed courtyard area includes a BBQ and spa pool and possibly the best view in New Zealand. * Located in the middle of the National Park township in handy distance to local shops, restaurants and bars. * Other exclusive Park facilities include wireless Internet, ample parking, a tours and activities desk, a free DVD collection for your viewing, and of course, the friendliest staff for local tips and advice. * Great base for trips into the Whanganui National Park. What's a travellers lodge? Its' like a hostel or backpackers with excellent common space for meeting other travellers but with the services of a motel or hotel including a restaurant and cafe, outdoor spa pool and house bar.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet