- 1 guest reviews
"Very comfortable, best kitchen, great wines..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Kerikeri, Bay of Islands, Woodlands is perfect for business travellers, weekend getaways and tourists alike. Woodlands is set back off the road on 22 hectares (70 acres) of non native bush. This setting provides a quiet and relaxed atmosphere with a unique casual environment.
Located down a long driveway, yet just minutes walk from the hub of Kerikeri. Situated on a little piece of paradise, you would think that you were a million miles away from nowhere. Fantastic value with facilties and accommodation styles to suit a range of needs. Woodlands offer a licensed restaurant and bar, swimming and spa pool, complimentary BBqs with numerous alfresco dining areas, a beautiful bushwalk down to the river, conference & function venue with onsite catering. Plenty of private onsite parking for cars, trucks, boats or buses. Come and enjoy a relaxed stay in a native bush setting, even with our own bushwalk that takes you to the river with great swimming holes. Stroll into Kerikeri and enjoy the many cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and enjoy the many attractions & activities that Northland has on offer.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful Woodlands of Kerikeri
Very comfortable, best kitchen, great wines