- 3 guest reviews
"The Host at the hotel , Nickolas was a delight . Nothing was too much trouble . Everything about the room and him was excellent . However be..."
"The hotel was perfectly situated and clean. Special mention to Anna & Magda in Reception. The most chatty and helpful people you would ever..."
"Really friendly staff. They say nothing is too much trouble. Car arranged to meet us at airport and return made life easy. Was given local m..."
About the hotel
Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms is located just 5 minutes’ walk from the Main Market Square in Kraków and minutes from many of Krakow’s famous attractions. The Art Deco-style rooms feature in-room waterfalls, 1 and 2 person Jacuzzi bathtubs, 2 person showers, tea/coffee facilities and free Wi-Fi and air-condition. At The Komorowski, you will be in the very heart of Kraków’s Old Town, just a few steps from the Main Railway Station.
You can walk to Wawel Castle and Kazimierz Jewish Quarter in about 15 minutes or get there by tram, which stops just off the property.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms in Krakow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Host at the hotel , Nickolas was a delight .
Nothing was too much trouble . Everything about the room and him was excellent . However because of the mix up with the other hotel it cost me an extra £ 80 to stay here . Very disapointed that Laterooms did not help or offer to even meet me half way
Great Hotel & Location
The hotel was perfectly situated and clean.
Special mention to Anna & Magda in Reception. The most chatty and helpful people you would ever want to meet!