- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Booked 3 rooms for our family to stay 1 night as we were visiting the Theatre. Brilliant location in the Centre of the Town. Staff were help..."
"Lovely hotel. We booked a small double room which was ideal for the 2 of us, it still had everything you needed. The view from the room was..."
"Lovely hotel,good service,excellent evening meal,breakfast needed to be warmer..."
"We were very pleased with our room, we were upgraded from a small double to a large double and it was lovely. The bed was very comfortable a..."
"Lovely stay food great staff lovely enjoyed very much thank you...."
About the hotel
The Dukes Head Hotel is a stunning, Georgian building built in 1683 and designed by a local Architect Henry Bell. The hotel is situated on Tuesday Market Place right at the heart of the town centre of Kings Lynn with FREE parking. The hotel has undergone a full refurbishment with over £3 million being spent and now boasts warm, elegant décor and friendly accommodating staff, the hotel remains a popular destination within the area for business or leisure.
The bedrooms are beautifully decorated to a high standard with amenities including flat screen TV’s with over 100 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, en-suite with power shower and FREE Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel offers 2 very different dining facilities, Turners restaurant offers innovative cuisine in a relaxed fine dining restaurant and Gryffens is a much more informal dining option within the hotel and is perfect for meeting friends for a coffee cake and catch up or having a light lunch. From the historic port of King’s Lynn, there’s easy access to beaches and the Norfolk Broads.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful and friendly Hotel
Booked 3 rooms for our family to stay 1 night as we were visiting the Theatre.
Brilliant location in the Centre of the Town. Staff were helpful and friendly. Lovely breakfast. We were all happy with our rooms. Would mostly certainly stay here again and would recommend this Hotel.
We booked a small double room which was ideal for the 2 of us, it still had everything you needed. The view from the room was a brick wall could see anything else. But you can't have it all for the price we paid. All in all lovely place will stay again.