- 26 guest reviews
"ideally situated for access to all areas of Stoke, beautifully maintained B&B...."
"A friend and I stayed here on our way back from the IOM TT races. We received a very warm welcome, the room was very comfortable but it's th..."
"I have nothing but praise for Kenwood Guest House. Exemplary accommodation, fabulous food, friendly hosts and even a history lesson on Staff..."
"We are on our way home from a wonderful stay at the kenwood. Friendly owners, delicious breakfasts, comfortable rooms and very well accommod..."
"The guest house was lovely, Julie and David were fabulous, and the breakfast the following morning was to die for and very hot just what was..."
About the hotel
Kenwood is a family run guesthouse and is a winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Located on the A5006 easily accessible from the A500 which connects with both junctions 15 & 16 of the M6 motorway. Kenwood is within walking distance of Stoke Railway Station and Hanley, which is the city centre and in close proximity to Stoke-on-Trent College and Staffordshire University.
Stoke-on-Trent being home to the world's greatest and most respected pottery manufacturers is steeped in history, having many Visitor Centre's, Ceramic Museums and Factory Shops. Potteries Visitor Centre's are nearby e. g. Wedgwood, Royal Doulton, Wade and many more. We offer six relaxing en-suite letting rooms, each with complimentary toiletries, fridge with complimentary bottled mineral water, courtesy tray to include Fairtrade tea, regular and decaf coffee and homebaked biscuits. There is a spacious dining room to enjoy our traditional English breakfast, freshly cooked to order using locally produced ingredients with a homemade vegetarian sausage option, an extensive cold buffet with a selection of fruit juices, cereals, pastries, yoghurt and fresh fruit. The guesthouse benefits from a secure, CCTV monitored car park at the rear and there is a bus stop immediately outside. There is a wide range of shops, restaurants and takeaways close by and is located close to popular attractions such as Hanley Park, the Brittannia Football Stadium, the Regent Theatre, the Cultural Quarter and Waterworld, UK's No 1 indoor tropical Aqua Park. The world famous Alton Towers theme park is only 13 miles away. A WARM WELCOME AWAITS YOU. . . . . *Please notify us of your estimated time of arrival and if you will require parking, thank you. *Check-in: 4. 00pm - 9. 00pm only. *Check-out: 10. 00am
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 26/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Please notify us of your estimated time of arrival. Check-in is between 4pm - 9pm only - if you require check-in outside these times please tell us at least 24 hours before arrival. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
A gem in the wilderness
ideally situated for access to all areas of Stoke, beautifully maintained B&B.
Very friendly and welcoming!
A friend and I stayed here on our way back from the IOM TT races.
We received a very warm welcome, the room was very comfortable but it's the home made biscuits in the room and amazing breakfast that really stood out.