- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Fantastic hideaway in beautiful countryside. Stayed 2 nights excellent B&B, great service, foot & rooms. Nothing was too much trouble. Loved..."
"Friendly welcome. Clean comfortable room but bathroom on the small side. Food very good Owners and staff extremely friendly and helpful Wou..."
"A well presented place to stay. The owners were very accommodating and made us feel very welcome. Room and wet room very spacious...."
"This room was in a beautiful setting, the countryside and lakes surrounding are lovely. It was a bit hard to find without an address. It's f..."
"Really enjoyed my stay at The Countryman Inn. Staff were very friendly and the food was superb. Set in beautiful surroundings made for a ver..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at the Countryman, situated within Tri-Nant fishery and set in 45 acres of quiet secluded, spectacular countryside. We are close to the M4 Motorway junction 34, Ynysmaerdy Industrial Estate in Llantrisant and the Royal Glamorgan Hospital. The Countryman offers you 'standard' or 'luxury' 4 star en-suite double, twin, disabled or family rooms, with digital Television, beverage making facilities and ample Parking.
The Countryman has a fully licensed Restaurant offering;- our 'Fine Dining' menu, extensive Wine and Champgne list, Bar Meals and not forgetting our legendary Sunday Roasts, with homemade Yorshire pudding and fresh seasonal vegatables. All our meals are home cooked in the traditional way using the best of ingredients. Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday nights. There are also three coarse fishing lakes with Carp over 25lb in weight, tickets to go fishing are available to guests at extra cost. Many of our guests return time after time to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, friendly welcome and 'Fine Dinning' Restaurant. There are many attractions to visit in the locality, Cardiff City Centre for shopping or nights out, St. Fagans history museum, Castle Coch, Rhondda Heritage centre, Cardiff Castle, Caerphilly Castle. We are also in easy reach of Porthcawl and Barry Island seaside resorts, we are approximately an hours drive from Swansea and the Gower Coastline, and much more. We are easily reached from the M4 motorway approximately a 10 minute drive, and around 20 minutes from the capital city of Cardiff. For more information on events, weddings, our menu's or B&B, please visit our website:- the-countryman-inn. co. uk We hope to welcome you soon! (Please note: if your arrival time is after 6pm or a room is booked late in the evening please Telephone to confirm your arrival time. )
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/11/2012 to 30/11/2016 - (Please Note: Credit cards will incur a 2% charge upon payment.) Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday nights. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Country Hideaway with Fishing
Fantastic hideaway in beautiful countryside.
Stayed 2 nights excellent B&B, great service, foot & rooms. Nothing was too much trouble. Loved the fishing too!
Clean comfortable room but bathroom on the small side. Food very good
Owners and staff extremely friendly and helpful
Would definately stay again if in the area