- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I find the hotel to be friendly, when you see staff, but also very private if you require that. You can come and go as you please, usually n..."
"The weekend we stayed there was a wedding party, so some noisy guests leaving past our ground floor room at 1.15 in the morning! Poor noise..."
"Lovely hotel. Not modern, but everything you needed. Had total privacy, very quiet, come and go as you pleased. Restaurant provides excellen..."
About the hotel
Cove bay hotel is a traditional hotel situated on a peninsula overlooking the North sea,it has 14 bedrooms and is situated in the south side of Aberdeen. The hotel is ideal for all,so if you are looking for a vibrant city break,challenging weekend or simply to relax and unwind then Cove Beach is for you. The Cove Bay hotel has an exellent location for exploring Aberdeenshire,Cairngorm national Park and Royal Deeside.
There are over 30 golf courses within driving distance of the hotel. The hotel is the ideal base for touring North East Scotlands wealth of attractions including the whiskey and castle trails,art galleries and museums,bird watching,walking, winter sports and golf courses gallore.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
I have stayed at the hotel twice now and each time the experience has been positive.
I find the hotel to be friendly, when you see staff, but also very private if you require that.
You can come and go as you please, usually not seeing a soul, which is nice. The rooms are lovely; everything you need and very clean. The beds are so comfortable and bedding of a high quality. One of the only hotels I've stayed at were you are not disturbed by ANY noise. and no lights glimmering in your room through the night. The breakfast is second to none; good quality and nice portions. I do recommend it to anyone visiting Aberdeen.
The weekend we stayed there was a wedding party, so some noisy guests leaving past our ground floor room at 1.15 in the morning.
Poor noise insulation and could hear residents in room above. Bar and restaurant were good and friendly service.