This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Whether on business or sightseeing, the Maritim Hotel in Cologne never fails to enchant and delight its guests thanks to its atmosphere, its excellent location on the banks of the Rhine and the quality of its rooms. The long atrium-style main hall with its exclusive boutiques and elegant restaurants, the proximity to Cologne's Altstadt (including the world-famous cathedral), the main railway station and the exhibition grounds ensure that the Maritim is Cologne's number one address. Enjoy your stay in one of our 454 elegant and spacious rooms, four of which are luxury suites and a further 24 are junior and senior suites.
Our main hall houses the Bellevue restaurant which, as its name suggests, features delightful views over the Rhine, Cologne Cathedral and the rest of Cologne's historic city centre. Guests who are here on business can look forward to 21 conference and meeting rooms and a main hall with space for up to 1,600 delegates.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for MARITIM Hotel Köln in Köln is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet