- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Nice hotel... Tiny room for the money tho......"
"Shame about the fire alarm!..."
About the hotel
Overlooking Scarborough’s scenic Peasholm Park, the 2-star AA rated Park Manor Hotel is less than 0. 5 miles from the North Bay’s beach. Rooms have free Wi-Fi, and the restaurant uses fresh, local ingredients.
Offering a flat-screen TV and free tea and coffee, all rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Along with a varied evening menu, the restaurant also serves full English breakfasts every morning. Guests can sample home-made shortbread in the relaxing lounge and bar. Park Manor’s leisure facilities include an indoor pool, spa bath and steam room. Pool tables and table tennis are on site. The Scarborough Bowls Centre is a 10-minute walk away, as is the cricket ground, whereas the Open Air Theatre is only 2 minutes walk. South Bay’s sea front is just over a mile from the hotel. The hotel offers free parking, and both the South and North Cliff Golf Clubs are within a 10-minute drive.
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Tiny room for the money tho...
Shame about the fire alarm.