- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"This is excellent accommodation at a much better price than the brands including Premier Inn. The staff are always welcoming. The public are..."
"My 17 year old daughter and I stayed for one night prior to an open day at Warwick University. We arrived later than we intended and missed..."
"The hotel is on the Warwick University campus. The location was quiet and an internal courtyard had a lovely garden. There was a comfortable..."
"Great place to stay with a nice staff and a friendly environment..."
About the hotel
Radcliffe combines the comfort of a first class hotel with the dedicated, professional support of a world-class hospitality team. Ideal for the business traveller, from arrival to departure, your convenience is our number one priority - making Radcliffe the ideal choice for your stay. When it's time to unwind, Radcliffe excels in offering residential facilities of the highest quality.
From award winning catering to luxury en-suite bedrooms, Radcliffe is a true home away from home. For the more energetic, there is also a games room, an exercise room and full access to the campus sports facilities including swimming pool. Each room offers: * study desk area with power and telephone socket * network connection point for use with laptops * direct dial telephone * television * double or twin beds * radio alarm or wake-up calls * tea and coffee * hairdryer * towels and toiletries * iron / ironing board and trouser press Radcliffe has 154 en suite rooms (including 2 rooms with disabled facilities), available throughout the year. Radcliffe does not accept bookings from under 18's. We are within 20 minutes easy access to the Birmingham NEC and International Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Radcliffe (Warwick Conferences)
Always Good AT Radcliffe
This is excellent accommodation at a much better price than the brands including Premier Inn.
The staff are always welcoming. The public areas and rooms are spotless. Rooms are a good size with all the usual things like a tea tray, toiletries and telly. WiFi is free (take that, Holiday Inn and Premier Inn) and my room had a DAB radio this time. In the lounge area it is possible to have a drink, or meal (there's also a restaurant) and tea and coffee are free. Breakfast choices are good and include both continental and English.I cannot find fault with Radcliffe!