- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"My 17 year old daughter and I stayed for one night prior to an open day at Warwick University. We arrived later than we intended and missed..."
"The hotel is on the Warwick University campus. The location was quiet and an internal courtyard had a lovely garden. There was a comfortable..."
"Great place to stay with a nice staff and a friendly environment..."
"Hotel / accommodation is nice but it took me a while to find the place...."
"Room is comfortable. A good thing is that there are free coffee, tea and snacks...."
About the hotel
Radcliffe combines the comfort of a first class hotel with the dedicated, professional support of a world-class hospitality team. Ideal for the business traveller, from arrival to departure, your convenience is our number one priority - making Radcliffe the ideal choice for your stay. When it's time to unwind, Radcliffe excels in offering residential facilities of the highest quality.
From award winning catering to luxury en-suite bedrooms, Radcliffe is a true home away from home. For the more energetic, there is also a games room, an exercise room and full access to the campus sports facilities including swimming pool. Each room offers: * study desk area with power and telephone socket * network connection point for use with laptops * direct dial telephone * television * double or twin beds * radio alarm or wake-up calls * tea and coffee * hairdryer * towels and toiletries * iron / ironing board and trouser press Radcliffe has 154 en suite rooms (including 2 rooms with disabled facilities), available throughout the year. Radcliffe does not accept bookings from under 18's. We are within 20 minutes easy access to the Birmingham NEC and International Airport.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
University open day visit
My 17 year old daughter and I stayed for one night prior to an open day at Warwick University.
We arrived later than we intended and missed the restaurant service but were able to get a very nice bar meal instead. Our room was clean, comfortable and very quiet and following a filling cooked breakfast we were able to walk to the university the next morning. This hotel is ideal for visiting the university, I don't think it would suit those with younger children as it is a conference hotel and has a 'business like' feel. Overall I was very pleased with my booking.
Great Service & Facilities
The hotel is on the Warwick University campus.
The location was quiet and an internal courtyard had a lovely garden. There was a comfortable very large lounge area with free hot drinks that was open 24hrs. The free WiFi worked first time. The problem for me was the constant noise from the internal extraction system for the bathrooms, which made it difficult to sleep. However, this did not disturb my wife. The customer service was exceptionally good: the receptionist went to great lengths to direct us to the house we were visiting, which was a 20 minute walk.