- 8 guest reviews
"I never stayed in a better B&B. For the money I paid, I expected less. Fantastic house, furnished and decorated with love. Big and pretty ro..."
"A warm welcome, spotless accomodation, a cozy lounge, comfy bed and a hearty breakfast to set me up for the day ... perfect :)..."
"I booked this hotel for a 1 night break on the way to Scotland, and chose it, in part, due to the good reviews it has. It did not disappoint..."
"A very warm welcome. Breakfast was delicious...."
"This house exudes character and we would like to have stayed more than just one night. The 4 poster Bed was uba comfortable and the room lov..."
About the hotel
Stay here for the ideal tourirst base for Dumfries & Galloway and the Borders. Discover Gretna Green (the wedding capital of the world), the awesome Caelaverock Castle and nature reserve, Hadrians wall and so much more. Approved by Visit Scotland to be included in the welcome walkers and cyclists scheme.
We also welcome Fishermen, Golfers and Classic Cars. With 8 comfortably furnished fully en-suite rooms (4 of them Ground Floor). Each with T. V. and Tea & Coffee making facilities. Not to mention our lounge featuring Widescreen Television and DVD player so that your every entertainment need can be catered for. We also offer a small car park and garage for bicycles, motorbikes, fishing rods, etc. We are situated close to the railway station and just a couple of minutes walk to the main Annan High Street. We offer a warm welcome, good food and are friendly and flexible. Our main aim is to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 08/06/2010 to 30/06/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheques for payment. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I never stayed in a better B&B.
For the money I paid, I expected less. Fantastic house, furnished and decorated with love. Big and pretty room, lovely bed with a good mattress. Breakfast fresh cooked in good Quality. Perfect hospitality, nothing was too much.
Just a flying visit
A warm welcome, spotless accomodation, a cozy lounge, comfy bed and a hearty breakfast to set me up for the day ...