- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay, small pool but fine for young children. Our price included dinner which was very good value. We really enjoyed the..."
"Overall fine but breakfast poor,staff and chef very new inexperienced. Dinner menu very good and evening staff excellent...."
"Really friendly staff and great food, the room had literally just been refurbished to a high standard (as we arrived the decorators were jus..."
"It’s the second time I’ve stayed at this hotel, and I’ll have no problem with returning again. The staff were very pleasant, and the twin ro..."
"Staff were all friendly and helpful. I only ate in the bar and the food was fine. It was nice to have toast brought to your table rather tha..."
About the hotel
Former country house, set in attractive grounds, restored and enlarged with modern amenities, leisure and function facilities. Quiet location, yet easy access to the M6, and most of Staffordshire’s attractions. The Hotel has beautiful gardens with an attractive patio area, and guest facilities include an excellent restaurant, the Garden Restaurant with original fireplaces, lounge bar, indoor swimming pool, sauna, and gym.
The Stone House Hotel serves as an ideal business venue, with conference facilities to suit. Our facilities are also ideal for functions and weddings alike. The hotel is situated just off the M6, between junctions 14 and 15 with easy onward access to the M56, M5 and M42.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Stone House Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel in Stone are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Great stop over before visiting Alton Towers the following day- 35 minutes away.
Really enjoyed our stay, small pool but fine for young children.
Our price included dinner which was very good value. We really enjoyed the meal. Our children enjoyed the fish & chips!. Good breakfast served to set us up for the day. Staff very friendly & helpful.
Overall fine but breakfast poor,staff and chef very new inexperienced.
Dinner menu very good and evening staff excellent.