- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Great time at hotel wheelchair friendly will stay again..."
"We were surprised at how big and grand this hotel was for the money. It's a little bit "faded glory" but that gives it a bit of character. F..."
"We enjoyed our stay at this hotel which has a very cosy atmosphere. Staff were helpful and very friendly. Breakfast excellent. We stayed in..."
"Nice rooms but walls were a bit thin so you could hear noise from others rooms..."
"It was a lovely, we both had a good time with beautiful food and an overall good experience...."
About the hotel
Former country house, set in attractive grounds, restored and enlarged with modern amenities, leisure and function facilities. Quiet location, yet easy access to the M6, and most of Staffordshire’s attractions. The Hotel has beautiful gardens with an attractive patio area, and guest facilities include an excellent restaurant, the Garden Restaurant with original fireplaces, lounge bar, indoor swimming pool, sauna, and gym.
The Stone House Hotel serves as an ideal business venue, with conference facilities to suit. Our facilities are also ideal for functions and weddings alike. The hotel is situated just off the M6, between junctions 14 and 15 with easy onward access to the M56, M5 and M42.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Great time at hotel wheelchair friendly will stay again
Great hotel for the money
We were surprised at how big and grand this hotel was for the money.
It's a little bit "faded glory" but that gives it a bit of character. Friendly helpful staff, high standard of accommodation, on site free parking, free wifi, free use of gym/pool and excellent breakfast in a nice restaurant, reasonable prices at the bar - perfect for an overnight stay in the Stone area.