- 5 guest reviews
"Great hotel if your fishing the tyne..."
"This hotel was the nearest we could find to Kielder Water, we only spent the one night here but will return. It seems to be a very popular p..."
"I have just had the most superb stay at the Riverdale Hall Hotel. The staff are friendly and so helpful - nothing was too much trouble. I di..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the picturesque Northumberland countryside, close to the Town of Bellingham, this striking Country House Hotel offers award winning cuisine, a quaint riverside location, including an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and superb river fishing. Each of the 28 en-suite guestrooms have their own individual charm and character, with a combination of traditional yet elegant décor and comfortable furnishings they offer an ideal retreat for those looking for a stress-free night’s sleep. Award winning, gourmet dining combined with friendly, efficient service creates a unique gastronomic experience at the Riverdale Hall Hotel Restaurant.
The stylishly appointed restaurant delivers a delightfully relaxed setting for guests to enjoy the truly inspired range of dishes on offer. With the scenic Northumberland countryside at your door step, guests are never short of something to do at the Riverdale Hall Hotel. The onsite indoor swimming pool and sauna offer a haven of tranquillity for those looking to get away from it all.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Fishing , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel if your fishing the tyne
Overpriced and not great!
£124 for one night.
Room not great at all - put in an annexe area because we were not on the spreadsheet as staying on my husband's 40th birthday. Young male staff member lacking in customer service - just said 'you're not booked in' until he realised someone had put us down for the previous night!. (How that happened I have no idea - I did the booking online via laterooms. Very strange) Thankfully there was a room free, not a great one off the main building. £124 for one night!. Seriously not worth it. Plus I did email the hotel separately to mention my husband's 40th so they had two chances to get it right - wanted his day to be perfect so this slip up far from ideal. Shame.