- 41 guest reviews
"cheap and cheerful..."
"Friendly and relaxed atmosphere...."
"Very welcoming. Clean rooms but basic. Breakfast freshly made while you drink a cup of tea. Would go again...."
"Had to ask for toilet roll and towels, breakfast too late for me. But staff were quick to resolve ...."
About the hotel
The Hotel is a beautiful detached Victorian residence 1 mile from St Helens centre & convenient for public transport i. e. bus & train.
The Hotel overlooks Taylor Park for guests who like that early morning jog or stroll. The Hotel offers 3 types of accommodation. Executive suites include fully tiled bathroom/ bidet, widescreen TV & leather sofa. Standard rooms are fully en-suite with tea/coffee & colour TV. (Wet room available on request). Budget accommodation from £25 are single rooms with shared bathroom. Wheelchair access is available. We offer Private off road parking with CCTV. The Hotel offers Full English Breakfast from 7am-8. 15am weekdays and 8. 30am-9. 45am weekends. Wi-Fi access is available throughout.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Parkview Hotel and Guest House in St Helens are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
A frequent budget business traveller, but accustomed to better quality even for the budgeted rate.
One room was OK.
The other was not. I was warned that it was a 'basic' room but I was not expecting to have bugs in my bed. There were four different types of beetle/mites/bugs. Also mites on the chair I tried to take refuge on. In addition the occupant of the next door room went in and out of his room roughly half hourly all night, the door was stiff and squeaky and it kept me awake, not that I could sleep anyway.