- 11 guest reviews
"Room looked dated but clean. Noisy bathroom doors that slam automatically & you can hear all your neighbours doors slamming during the night..."
"An excellent Hotel..."
"The room was brilliant, good price, clean, comfy and was nicely decorated. The only down fall was the prices of the food for what you got. W..."
"Stayed here before an early flight. Was value for money and included breakfast which was ideal pre travel. Room was by no means exclusive bu..."
"What a wonderful reception we received in the early hours of the morning. Also found our room had been upgraded with a couple of little gift..."
About the hotel
Village Cheadle is conveniently located to the South of Manchester City Centre and on the edge of the Cheshire and Derbyshire countryside just a few minutes drive from the M60 and M56. The hotel is perfect for business and leisure travellers alike. Places to visit include Joddrell Bank, Tatton Park and The Trafford Centre for that much needed retail therapy.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; theatre-style dining and bar; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Cheadle.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Currency Exchange, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. No pets allowed to stay at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Village hotel cheadle
Room looked dated but clean.
Noisy bathroom doors that slam automatically & you can hear all your neighbours doors slamming during the night. Too noisy for me. Excellent cooked breakfast.
Stuffy and noisy room
Room was tired.
No aircon so opened a window, which was adjacent to noisy ventilation machinery. Hotel is directly under flight-path into Manchester airport, with planes landing all night. Bathroom and bath were small. Difficult to climb in and out of shower. Bed was good.