- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"An excellent Hotel..."
"The room was brilliant, good price, clean, comfy and was nicely decorated. The only down fall was the prices of the food for what you got. W..."
"Stayed here before an early flight. Was value for money and included breakfast which was ideal pre travel. Room was by no means exclusive bu..."
"What a wonderful reception we received in the early hours of the morning. Also found our room had been upgraded with a couple of little gift..."
"Clean, nicely feature rooms and many hotel/resort facilities Only minor bad thing I could say is that bed was two (big) single beds locked t..."
About the hotel
Village Cheadle is conveniently located to the South of Manchester City Centre and on the edge of the Cheshire and Derbyshire countryside just a few minutes drive from the M60 and M56. The hotel is perfect for business and leisure travellers alike. Places to visit include Joddrell Bank, Tatton Park and The Trafford Centre for that much needed retail therapy.
Village Hotels offer you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of theatre-style dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Cheadle.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Children’s swimming times apply. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Stuffy and noisy room
Room was tired.
No aircon so opened a window, which was adjacent to noisy ventilation machinery. Hotel is directly under flight-path into Manchester airport, with planes landing all night. Bathroom and bath were small. Difficult to climb in and out of shower. Bed was good.
Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle
An excellent Hotel