This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
3 stars hotel, It's realised in 1950 by the swiss painter Edwin Hunziker from an ancient eolian house renovated and enlarged, immersed in the green of a wide garden of citrus and olive trees. Today, it belongs to the artist's family that runs it with the same spirit of simple and warm hospitality of its founder. From its garden and the wide terraces, you can enjoy a view of singular beauty of the sea, the city of Lipari and its acropolis.
Thanks to its delightful position, the wide spaces, the peacefulness of the place, Villa Diana is the ideal hotel for relax. The hall and part of the rooms are furnished with antique furniture and a real art gallery of the founder's works. All the comfortable rooms overlook the gardens and the terraces and are equipped with bath or shower, telephone, air conditioning, hairdryer, wi-fi, safe, mini-bar. The hotel is about 400 meters from the main road and about 1 Km from the harbours and the sea. Private parking, bowling green, and tennis court.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Solarium, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Villa Diana in Lipari are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet